When Willy and Heinz Dehler first decided to construct boats in the
middle of Germany’s industrial melting pot Ruhrgebiet 50 years ago,
they would never have depicted the impact of their endless emphasis
in creating first class boats onto the world of yachting. Steel mills and heavy industry dominated the area and its labour back then. Not an
easy venture to make big labour hands treat a fragile component such
as GRP into the shape earlier imagined.
Maybe it is just the workforce being used to h
Length of Waterline:
2,80 m (standard)
- All sheets and halyards adjustable from cockpit.
- Electric anchor winch installed in anchor locker
with stainless steel fixed anchor roller.
- Closed pulpit, guardrail with side openings for
boarding, 2 divided push pits.
- Retractable mooring cleats (6 pcs)
- Halyard organizers ´Spinlock´ on couch roof
- 10 Halyard stoppers on coach roof, Spinlock
- Guide rollers behind Halyard clutches
- Mainsheet tackle 1:2 mounted on sole in cockpit
with electric mainsheet winch
- Harken Genoa tracks, continuous adjustable
- Flush filler nozzle for water and fuel tank
- Flush channel as preparation to integrate
optional spray hood
- 2 Halyard winches Harken HB60.2STA-R
- 2 Genoa 2-speed Harken winches HB80.2 STAR
- Central 2-speed mainsheet Harken winch
- 3 winch handles
- Flagpole with flagpole holder
- Two stainless steel steering wheels
- Two magnetic compasses
- Stainless steel safety boarding ladder
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pumps with automatic float switch
- Cockpit shower (warm/cold)
- Mooring lines and fenders
KEEL & RUDDER:
- The keel fin is of made in a cast iron / lead
combination with extreme low centre of gravity.
The semi balanced rudder is made in GRP
mounted in self aligning roller bearings
- Ergonomic self draining cockpit with open
transom. Two steering wheels on diagonal
pedestals integrated in cockpit sole for a
comfortable steering position behind each helm.
Large stowing, lockers on starboard and port
WINDOWS AND HATCHES
- Dehler patented entrance system, lockable from
in- and outside.
- 4 port lights on each side of the coach roof, 2 of
them are openable
- 5 flush integrated deck hatches.
- The hull has 3 windows on each side.
- Hull and deck white, waterline and hull-striping
ENGINE & ELECTRONICS:
- Volvo D27-75, 53 KW / 72 HP with shaft and 2
blade “flex-o-Fold” propeller.
- Diesel tank, approx 350 litres with indicator.
- Three electric bilge pumps with floater switches
are installed; one in each compartment.
- One back-up manual bilge pump is installed in
FRESH WATER SUPPLY
- Water pressure system for fresh water tank
approx. 580 litres with electrical level indicator.
- Hot water supply by boiler (40 l) heated by 230
V or through engine.
- Faucets in galley and in heads.
- A natural ventilated gas box is fitted in the
cockpit with room for two bottles.
- One connection point via a cupper conduct with
two closing valves (located in the galley) and a
short flexible conduct to the 2 burner with oven
cardanic marine stove.
GREY WATER SYSTEM
- A basic grey water system is installed where
only the toilet accessible from the saloon has the
choice to either discharge overboard or use the
grey water tank.
ELECTRICAL DC SYSTEM
- Starter battery 12V / 80 Ah, Service battery 24V
/ 330 Ah.
- Battery charger 70A.
- Separate main switches for starter battery and
- E-Plex Bus system with touch panel at
ELECTRICAL AC SYSTEM
- AC Distribution with automatic breakers remote
controlled by E-Plex system.
- Shore power connection 230V / 16 Amp in
- Victron Multi Plus Quattro Inverter 24V /3000 W
/ 70 A. 230 V outlets in navigation station, pantry
- 12 V outlets in navstation and cockpit.
- Interior lights in all cabins, saloon, head and
- Night lights (red) in saloon, pantry and
navigation area (3 pcs).
- Reading light at chart table.
- Navigation light in LED technique, conventional
INTERIOR & ACCOMODATION:
- The interior is fitted in mahagony with brushed
aluminium details and toe-ins.
- Sole panels are installed but can be removed
with access hatches in way of seacock’s and
other inspection points. Important but small
details are standard incorporated as door- and
locker locks and end stops, shelves are fitted
with high fiddles as per good offshore practices.
- Standard mattresses are fitted in each cabin and
saloon for settees and berths. The covers are
removable and can be chosen from the Dehler
- The forepeak is fitted with a single permanent
sole and ladder for access.
- Standard finished with practical topcoat and is
purposed for stowage.
- The owner’s cabin is fitted with a central located
double size berth accompanied by the topside
lockers lay-out as per
- the modern Dehler look. The walls are covered
with panels on the ships side.
- A settee is fitted on starboard side of the berth.
- A large wardrobe locker is installed on starboard
- Inside the cabin on port the owners head is
- The front cabin is fitted with 2 stock beds on
each side with large storage bins in front of
- The saloon features a wealthy U-shaped dining
area on port side and on the starboard side an
- Topsides are fitted with lockers for storage as
are underneath the seats.
- On starboard side behind the pantry a spacious
Utility room is installed.
- Optional this can be ordered as on-suite head
for the starboard aft cabin.
- The modern open U-shaped galley is located on
- In the Corian countertop a double stainless steel
sink with a mixed water tap and a cool box with
compressor are integrated.
- A semi-gimballed cooker with oven and enough
storage space completes this area.
- On port side the navigation station features an
ergonomic seat with a desk, pointing in the
sailing direction. The area provides apart from,
the main electronic devices and several storage
spaces, enough room to mount all sorts of
- The cabins are standard fitted with a double
berth and a wardrobe locker.
- Each cabin has an opening port light for daylight
and ventilation into the cockpit.
- The boat is stated with two separate heads of
which all features a hygienic finish with little
maintenance. Thanks to the hygienic finish
these lavatories are dual purposed as shower
cabin and are fitted with electrical shower
- Integrated in the owner’s cabin with a electrical
toilet, separate shower cabin with electrical
shower pump, sink, countertop, mirrors and
lockers and a deck hatch for natural ventilation.
- On portside the area is purposely increased in
size with a double access to act as well as daily
washroom for the saloon area. It features a toilet
with large bowl, combined shower/sink tab and
- The Engine room is accessible from three sides
with removable panels.
- The engine room is sound insulated with an
approved type for comfort
RIGG & SAILS:
RIGG & SAILS
- The sail plan is a non-overlapping fractional rig
with masthead spinnakers
MAST & BOOM
- Standard the yacht is equipped with a aluminium
three spreader rig with swept spreaders and a
wide shroud base with an aluminium boom.
- A mainsail track is installed which allows both
boltrope and cars with a removable insert at the
- Reefing system is standard single line slap
- Rod standing rigging is provided for all shrouds
with appropriate sized and type turnbuckles.
- An electric recessed jib furler is standard fitted
on the headstay.
- The hull is built in a female mould sprayed
Gelcoat and glass applied using the vacuum
infusion process. The core structural
components are venylester resin,
multidirectional E-glass fabrics and end closed
cell foam core as sandwich material. The inner
laminate is sealed using a flow coat. The bottom
structure has a steel space frame in combination
with full laminated stringers.
DECK AND CABIN CONSTRUCTION
- The deck is a sandwich construction using
venylester resin, multiaxial E-glass and end
closed cell foam core to provide strength,
stiffness and insulation. Aluminium backing
plates are inserted for all deck fittings. The hull
and deck are first bonded and then laminated
together to create a full mono coque structure.
The anchor locker is self-draining and
accessible through a large hatch on the deck.
Teak is laid on cockpit floor, cockpit seats and
centre of the coach roof.
Our claim. Your peace of mind.
People who wish to combine comfort, sailing enjoyment and
speed, do not have to dispense with a sense of security.
Dehler has always focused on premium-quality workmanship.
Only selected materials are used. This is not mass production
but the fine art of boat building in practice. For reliable quality
workmanship is closely linked to our responsibility vis-à-vis
our customers. Systematic, sustained quality control enables
our yachts to achieve above-average resale prices, even after
several years of use. A Dehler is an investment in the future, of
secure, lasting value.
Dehler is a registered trademark of HanseYachts AG. This site is provided as a service to buyers and sellers of Dehler boats. No association between Berkeley Publishing Ltd and the trademark holder exists or is implied. The Dehler website is at http://www.dehler.com/